Required Documents for Online Application
Applicant to upload the following documents:
- Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or any other valid proof i.e. Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate (In case of students from other State Boards)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended by the applicant ( If it is not provide by the school, then undertaking is to submitted in prescribed format. To download Undertaking click here)
- Aadhaar card (UID)
- NCC / NSS Certificates, if any
- Digital photograph of the applicant – in jpg format
- Digital signatures of the applicant and the parents – in jpg format
- In case, you have applied under any of the below categories, attach requisite certificate/proof pertaining to that
- Affidavit** in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit** in case of Gap Year after +2 stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years (Click Here to get Proforma).
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Certificate issued by civil surgeon of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Cancer /AIDS/Thalassemia patient
- Certificate by Principal/D.E.O. of his/her area, seeking admission in category of Rural Area after fulfilling following conditions Only those candidates will be considered in this category, which have passed their Matriculation and +2 examination from those rural schools that do not fall in the area of the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee/Small Town/Notified Area.
- Further, the candidates should have been studying in such school for at least five years before passing the last examination. A candidate claiming such benefit will have to produce a certificate from the D.E.O./Principal of the concerned institute of the area certifying that the school from where the candidate has passed the Matriculation and +2 examination, falls within the aforesaid rural area (Click here to download the Proforma).
- Certificate by SDO/Tehsildar of his/her area, if seeking admission in the Category of ‘Border Area’ (Click here to get the Proforma)