- To develop intellectual competencies of students in a way that makes them ‘work- ready’ graduates and academically ready to join post graduate colleges of repute to professionally add value for the business organizations that employ them.
- To develop, encourage and support effective and creative approaches to teaching learning and to regularly assess students’ learning outcomes so as to achieve academic excellence.
- To be a learning- centric organization, continually change, unlearn, relearn and build managerial competencies to succeed in the dynamic global business world.
- To work closely with parents, provide them with timely and carefully assessed feedback that helps in discovering the student’s strengths and weaknesses with a view to chisel the student’s personality.
- To provide infrastructural facilities, rich repository of library resources and electronically enabled facilities those create a conducive learning environment.
- To inculcate the values of hard- work, discipline and esprit de corps among students.
- To foster a spirit of community service among students.