Instructions for Filling Online Form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR B COM/BBA 1st SEMESTER AND B COM/BBA 3rd & 5th SEMESTER (FOR STUDENTS FROM OTHER COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SEATS)
Applicants seeking admission to B.COM/BBA 1st Semester and B.Com/BBA 3rd & 5th Semester (from other Colleges) are required to apply through the online route only
Before proceeding with online application filling process, applicants must read the below mentioned detailed instructions very carefully, else they will be unable to complete the online application filling process successfully.
- The applicant shall have to create an account by stating Login/User ID and password. Login ID and Password will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. Student will get a link in his/her email id. He/She will have to click on that link for activating the account. He/She can login and fill the form after activation only. This Login/User ID and password can be used by the applicant to login again.
In case he/she quits the online application filling process before reaching the final stage. This will save unnecessary refilling of the particulars all over again and the applicant can resume from the stage where he/she has left the form filling process.
- After uploading the mandatory documents, the applicant shall have to make online payment of ‘Application Fee’ of INR 600 for Single Program i.e. B.Com/BBA and INR 800 for both the Programmes. Modes of payment include ATM cum Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking only. No cash payment is accepted.
- Once the payment is made, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement via text message/mail.
- Applicant is required to keep a hard copy of the application form, undertaking/declaration and self-attested copies of all the enclosures for record purpose.
- Students applying under a specific category (as mentioned above) have to submit the category certificate in original (if admitted
Note: All the above guidelines are subject to change as per Panjab University Admission Guidelines, as and when notified