Do’s and Don’ts
- Before starting with online application filling process, make sure you have Credit/Debit Card or Net banking facility for online payment of Application Fee.
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates are required to keep scanned copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph, signature, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Detailed Marks Sheet of every semester of Bachelor’s Program (For M.Com Candidates), Character certificate, Migration certificate, Gap year certificate (if any), Certificate/Affidavit if applying under any reserved category in pdf format. Don’t use photograph in school uniform.
- Do keep record of your User/Login Id and password created for the purpose of filling online application form (already explained)
- DO NOT PRESS THE ‘REFRESH/’OR ‘BACK’ BUTTON while filling the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- While entering total maximum marks, total marks obtained and subject wise marks obtained in 10+2, applicant must fill marks of ALL SUBJECTS studied (including the additional/optional subjects) strictly as per 10+2 Detailed Marks Card,
- “Use ‘Google Chrome’ or ‘Microsoft Edge’ only for applying online otherwise your information may not be saved properly”
Admission 2022 Menu
Important Note for students seeking admission to BCom / BBA
Applicants can apply for both courses simultaneously, while filling single application form. There is a provision of selecting additional course while filling the application form for any of the course
- B.Com applicant can select BBA in additon to BCOM
- BBA applicant select B.Com in addiotn to BBA