Required Documents for Online Application (M.Com)
Applicant to upload the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth
- Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2
- Detailed Marks Sheet of every semester of Bachelor’s Program
- In case an applicant has opted for ‘Honours’ during his/her Bachelor’s program, he/she is required to submit attested copy of the result of each semester. For example – if a student has opted for Honours during undergraduate program, he/she will be required to submit attested result of third, fourth, fifth and sixth semester. If result of sixth semester hasn’t been declared yet, applicant needs to specify “Result Awaited”.
- NCC/NSS Certificate, if any
- Certificate of participation / achievement in Youth And Heritage Festival organized by the university
- Certificate of participation / achievement in Youth Training Camps / National Integration Camp / Youth Leadership Training Camp / Mountaineering / Hiking-Trekking Camp / Rock Climbing Camp
- Migration Certificate (In case of students from a University other than Panjab University)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended by the applicant (in case, character certificate not issued by the college, applicants may submit the declaration form for the same (format available on college website under admission tab) To Download the Declaration Form click here)
- Aadhaar card (UID)
- NCC / NSS Certificates, if any
- Digital photograph of the applicant – in jpg format
- Digital signatures of the applicant – in jpg format
- In case, you have applied under any of the below categories, attach requisite certificate/proof pertaining to that:
- Affidavit* in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit* in case of Gap Year after completion of graduation stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years. (Click Here to get Proforma).
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Certificate issued by civil surgeon of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Cancer /AIDS/Thalassemia patient
- Certificate by Principal/D.E.O. of his/her area, seeking admission in category of Rural Area after fulfilling following conditions: -Only those candidates will be considered in this category, who have passed their Matriculation and +2 examination from those rural schools that do not fall in the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee/Small Town/Notified Area. Further, the candidates should have been studying in such school for at least five years before passing the last examination. A candidate claiming such benefit will have to produce a certificate from the D.E.O./Principal of the concerned institute of the area certifying that the school from where the candidate has passed the Matriculation and +2 examination, falls within the aforesaid rural area.
- Certificate by SDO/Tehsildar of his/her area, if seeking admission in the Category of ‘Border Area’ (Click here to get the Proforma)
* Affidavit must be taken on oath or sworn before a First-Class Magistrate / SDO / Tehsildar and must be submitted in original.