In order to instil entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking among its students, the college has set up an incubation centre in the college. The following activities are planned for it: –
- Inviting entrepreneurs who have spurned their families’ traditional business, and successfully established a new venture for the interaction with the cell members.
- Conducting idea pitching sessions for some reputed organizations at the premises, to acquaint and motivate the college students about the concepts of idea generation, crystallization, and its execution.
- Sending the cell members to other institutions for participation in various contests.
- Inviting experts on the subject.
The college has also planned the development of incubators having conducive infrastructure which includes:
- A Co- Working Space
- A Presentation Room
- An Idea station for round-table discussion on various ideas.
- A seed support system to fund the selected business ideas by a committee called project evaluation and monitoring committee.