Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Admissions to M.Com/B.Com/BBA Programmes
Q. WHICH PROGRAMMES ARE BEING OFFERED BY THE COLLEGE?
A. The college is offering B.Com, B.Com (Honours), BBA and M.Com Programme.
Q. HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE IN THE PROGRAMMES OFFERED?
B.Com – 210 seats
BBA — 80 seats
M.Com – 40 seats
Q. HOW TO APPLY FOR B.COM/BBA/M.Com 1stSemester?
A. If a candidate meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in the Prospectus), he/she can apply for B.Com/BBA/M.Com programme by filling an Online Application Form and paying required Application Form Fee. Link for the application form is available on the College Website.
Q. HOW TO APPLY FOR BCOM/BBA 3rdSEMESTER OR 5thSEMESTER?
A. If a candidate meets the eligibility criteria, he/she can apply for B.Com or BBA 3rdSemester or 5th Semester by filling an Online Application Form and paying required Application Form Fee. Admission is entirely based upon the Merit Score of previous Semesters.
Link for the application form is available on the College Website.
Q. IS THE ADMISSION PROCESS OFFLINE OR ONLINE?
A. The admission process is both online and offline. The candidate is required to fill the Online Application Formfirst and make online payment of the required Application Form Fee. After that, he/ she is required to submit the Hard Copy of the filled online application form along with required self-attested testimonials i.e., marksheets, certificates, category certificate, if any, in the College Administrative Office, at the earliest subject to the last date of submission of application form (Between 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM) . The details of such testimonials are notified on the College Website and in the Online Application Form as well.
Q. WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR ADMISSION?
A. The candidate is required to furnish the following certificates:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet, detailed marks sheet of each semester of Bachelor’s Program (for admission to M.Com), Aadhar Card, Character Certificate and Migration Certificate (in case of candidates from other states).
- If the candidate has applied for “Single Girl Child” then, an affidavit must be submitted, as per the format available on the College Website.
- If the candidate has applied under any category like SC/ST/Rural Area/ Border Area then, certificate regarding the same must be submitted, as per the format available on the College Website.
- If the candidate has any Gap Year after 10+2 (in case of admission to B.Com/BBA), or after Bachelor’s Program (in case of admission to M.Com) then, an affidavit must be submitted, as per the format available on the College Website.
Q. WHAT IS THE BASIS OF ADMISSION?
A. The admission will purely be given based on the Merit score of the candidate.
Q. HOW DOES THE COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCESS WORK?
A. The application, transcripts/certificates, and test scores you upload, along with Online Application Form are evaluated by the Admission Committee to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the Panjab University. This applies to all programmes. The Admission Committee then prepares Merit List after duly checking all the testimonials. On the day of admission, the shortlisted applicants as per the Merit List are supposed to be physically present in the College Campus for admission and they must bring their original certificates along with them for verification purposes.
Q. IS PHYSICAL PRESENCE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION?
A. Yes,Physical Presence is MUST at the time of admission counselling.
Q. HOW SHALL I FIND OUT IF I AM ADMITTED?
A. Admission in SACCM is entirely based upon the Merit List which will be uploaded on College Website. The dates for the same will be notified soon on the College Website. The applicant must be physically present on the day of admission, and s/he must bring the required testimonials along with them.
Q. CAN I APPLY FOR BOTH B.COM AND BBA PROGRAMMES SIMULTANEOUSLY?
A. Yes, you can apply for both the programmes simultaneously. The applicant needs to fill up Online Application Form by clicking on the link for the programme of their first preference and s/he can select the other programme at the end of the Online Application Form, before making the final payment. The applicant seeking admission in both the programmes need not fill the separate Online Application Forms.
Q. HOW MUCH IS THE APPLICATON FORM FEE?
A. The Application Form Fee is:
- B.Com – Rs. 1000
- BBA – Rs. 1000
- Both B.Com and BBA (in a single form)– Rs. 1500
- M.Com – Rs. 1500
Q IS THE TRANSPORT FACILITY (COLLEGE BUS) AVAILABLE?
A. Yes, the College offers AC bus facility.
Q.IS THERE ANY HOUSING/HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FACILITY?
A. No, the college does not provide Housing/Hostel accommodation facility.
Q.WHAT IS THE FEE FOR B.COM/BBA/M.Com PROGRAMMES?
A. For details regarding the fee structure of B.COM/BBA/M.Com programmes, refer to the College Prospectus available on the College Website.
Q. IS IT POSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW THE FEE AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION?
- In case any student decides to leave the College after the admission but before the close of formal Panjab University admission dates, he/she may be refunded the fee after deducting Rs. 1000 as processing fee provided the admitted student informs in writing about his/her intention to withdraw and the College can admit another student in the seat being vacated.
- In case any student decides to leave the College after the close of formal Panjab University admission dates, he/ she must apply in writing to the Principal and his/her parent or guardian must countersign the application. Such student may be refunded only the amount given as Library Security, the University Charges (if the College has not sent the same to the University) and Bus charges (on proportionate basis) paid by him/her.