Career Guidance and Placement Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, in collaboration with Hitbullseye organized a seminar on ‘How to excel in Interview?’ on 28-05-2022. The resource person of the day was Ms. Jaspreet Kaur, Financial Management Associate at General Electric (GE). Narrating her story, she unfolded that each interview was a different and new learning experience. Each company, as per the desired profile, requires the candidates to possess different skill sets. So during the years in graduation, a student should work on oneself so as to be competitive in the business world. She further elaborated that in interviews, candidate need to sell themselves by assuring the recruiters that they will prove to be beneficial for the company. The session was followed by an activity on mock interview. Ms. Jaspreet Kaur conducted mock interviews with 5 volunteers and demonstrated the Do’s and Don’t while appearing in interviews. Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar thanked the resource person for enlightening the students. Mr. Sanjay Gupta, Mr. Kanwaljeet Singh, Ms. Esha Jain and Dr. Aashish Garg coordinated the session.
- Meditation must be practised, as it can bring wonders: Students of SACCM Visited Swami Vivekanand Pyramid for Meditation Session
- Sri Aurobindo College conducted a session on “Revisiting Gender Empowerment through the lens of interdependence”
- The Incubation Cell of SACCM organised an interactive Session under Alumni Mentorship Series
- NSS INDUCTION PROGRAMME and ENROLMEN DRIVE 2022-23
- Expert Talk on “Idea Validation: Framework & Assessment”