Students of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana have once again proved their mettle by producing excellent results in BBA 3rd semester examination. The college has consistently produced good results since its inception, and this year also it has successfully maintained the momentum. Nitika Jain secured 1st position in the Panjab University securing 87.82% Marks. Following the suit, Muskaan Singh got 2nd Position in PU with 86% marks, Jannat Khurmi got 4th Position with 85.09% Marks, Sneha Gupta 6th position with 83.02% Marks and Aayushi Goyal got 10th Position with 82.73% Marks in the university, respectively. The College feels happy over the fact that out of 77 students appeared, 69 got the first divisions along with 19 Distinctions. The students were jocund for they could grab the top slots in the university examination. Principal of the college, Dr. R L Behl felicitated all the students for their indefatigable and industrious efforts, and motivated the college faculty to achieve still better results in order to pursue the vision of the college of achieving national level eminence. Dr Sushil Kumar, Director Education congratulated all and sundry for this grand success. The Chairman of the College Managing Committee Padma Bhushan Sh. SP Oswal expressed his sense of joy over this academic achievement.
- An Interactive session held at SACCM on Leadership and Effective Teaching
- Session on ‘Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning’
- SACCM Alumni Association organized an ‘Alumni Meet’ for its distinguished Alumni
- CELEBRATION OF INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- One Week FDP on “Quantitative Research with Software Applications”