Keeping the continuum of ‘Quality Teaching’ moving, Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, organized yet another innovative teaching pedagogy -the Inter Section subject Quiz for B.COM and B.B.A First Semester Students on 17th December, 2021. This teaching learning practice aims at providing a platform to the students where they can exhibit their problem solving and analytical skills. Th academic quiz also instils a habit of regular studies and peer tutoring among the students. BBA First Section A and B.Com First Section C bagged the overall Running Trophy. Congratulating the winners, Principal, Dr Vishal Kumar stated that Quizzes are quick learning tools and being part of such events creates a sense of camaraderie, confidence building and inquisitiveness among the students. Dr Kumar appreciated the efforts of the Quiz coordinators Ms Monica Sethi, Dr Jaspreet Kaur, Ms Swati Gupta and Dr Priya Manchanda Gill for a very successful academic activity that essentially focused on a ‘Student Centric Learning Approach’. The interesting format of the quiz, based on teaching practices of Hull University, U.K., turned out to be a very fruitful and knowledge enriching exercise for all the students who fought with a fair competitive spirit.
- Organized A National Webinar on ‘SWAMI VIVEKANANDA : A YOUTH ICON’
- Webinar on ‘ICT Integration for Effective Teaching Learning Process’ under the aegis of IQAC of SACCM
- SACCM welcomed the arrival of 2022
- SACCM Holds Inter Section Subject Quiz (ISSQ) 2021
- SACCM felicitated the winners of Cultural Fest cum Talent Hunt Competition 2021