The Young Entrepreneurship Network of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management (SACCM), Ludhiana, organized an expert talk in collaboration with Alumni Association of the college on the theme “Key to become successful entrepreneur: Execution of start-ups” in college campus on 15th March 2022 for the students of B.Com 6th Semester. Prof. Dr. Vishal Kumar, principal of the college formally welcomed the speaker of the session Mr. Gavish Batra, alumnus of the college and co-founder of HeeBee Coffee, Ludhiana. Mr. Batra is an entrepreneur full of enthusiasm and innovative ideas. He stated that vision is the key for the execution of start-ups. He also elucidated on the role of networking in execution of a new venture. The session brought a perfect opportunity for the young audience to understand about an array of challenges faced by individuals while starting a new venture. He shared his experience regarding opening of a new venture. The lecture was co-ordinated by Dr. Leenu Anand, Dr. Priya Manchanda and Ms. Swati Gupta. The session turned out to be very interactive and informative.
- “Reinventing Human Resource Management in Industry 4.0” Extension Lecture by SACCM
- Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: the real way”
- SACCM holds Training and Development Quiz
- Expert talk on the topic “Leveraging the power of business networking by Startups”
- SACCM Organized an Industrial Visit for the students of BBA 6th semester