NSS club of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana organised Yoga session on 25th April, 2022 for the students of BBA first year to celebrate the International Yoga Day 2022. Ms Harita, a certified yoga trainer and a student of B.Com 6 B, accentuated students about the basic yoga postures and its benefits. She emphasized on the role of Yoga, meditation, and habit of drinking plenty of water to remain fit and healthy. The students enjoyed practising the Yoga Postures. The session was co-ordinated by Mr. Jinesh Jain, Ms. Sarita Arora and Ms. Esha Jain. The session turned out to be very fruitful as it helped relaxing and managing the stress and anxiety amongst the students. Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar motivated the students and advised them to continue with the Yoga activities for managing the life style.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’