The Career Guidance & Placement Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management organised an expert talk on the topic “Roadmap to Civil Service Examination” in the college campus for the civil service aspirants of SACCM. . This session was organized for the students of the first year from B.com and BBA streams. Prof. (Dr) Vishal Kumar, the Principal of the college formally welcomed PCS Ms Sukhman Mann EGSDTO Ludhiana, Department of Employment Generation and Training. The session was coordinated by CGPC committee members. The students were informed about the different stages of the civil services or UPSC examinations and Ms Sukhman also guided them on how to prepare for the toughest exams in the modern competitive era. Further, they were informed about the different personality aptitude tests and how to maintain body language in personal interviews. Thereafter, a mock interview session took place in this expert talk session which made students aware of the details that go behind the conduct of personal interviews. Also, a QNA session was held with the mentor where everyone’s doubts related to the civil services were taken up and which led to a very informative talk. In the end, the CGPC student coordinator team extended the vote of thanks to Ms Sukhman Mann for mentoring the session.
- NSS Unit of SACCM in collaboration with Pathkind labs organised a medical camp
- Students of SACCM Brought Laurels to the College in 63rd PU Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival 2022-23
- Honourable Governor Sh. Banwari Lal Ji Purohit Inaugurated The Mother Auditorium
- SACCM accredited with grade A in the NAAC Second Cycle Accreditation
- Industrial Visit to GS Auto International