The NSS Unit of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management organized an induction session on September 19, 2022 to orient the students of B Com 1 and BBA 1. The students were apprised about the moto and objective of NSS, activities undertaken under NSS and the NSS award policy. Previous year’s NSS Volunteers shared their experiences with the students and motivated them to be part of NSS Unit of College. The enrolment procedure and the working style of NSS was conveyed to the students. 240 students from B Com I and BBA I aattended the induction and assured that they will be part of all such activities that are carried under the umbrella of NSS. Principal Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar inspired them to be part of College NSS Unit. Dr. Jinesh Jain, Ms. Sarita Arora, Ms. Esha Jain and Mr. Ashish Bajaj coordinated the induction session.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’