The team Ekta Express in collaboration with the Meditation Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, organised a Mental Awareness seminar for the students of B.Com 2C & 6B on the topic “Becoming Friends with Brain” as part of the M.S.R activity, in the college campus on 26th March 2022 at 10:30. Mrs. Baljeet Kaur, CEO at Freeminds (a healing & counseling Studio) conducted the session after a formal welcome by worthy principal of the college Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar. A psychologist by profession, she is also a Relationship Counselor Head & CEO of Youth Empowerment Federation. In her session, the students learnt that Mental Health is not a destination, but a process. She emphasized on relationship with oneself first, stating that if you want to be happy, work on yourself and then on your close relations. The session was very interactive, all the doubts were well answered by the resource person. The session concluded with question and answer round.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’