The team Ekta Express in collaboration with the Meditation Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, organised a Mental Awareness seminar for the students of B.Com 2C & 6B on the topic “Becoming Friends with Brain” as part of the M.S.R activity, in the college campus on 26th March 2022 at 10:30. Mrs. Baljeet Kaur, CEO at Freeminds (a healing & counseling Studio) conducted the session after a formal welcome by worthy principal of the college Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar. A psychologist by profession, she is also a Relationship Counselor Head & CEO of Youth Empowerment Federation. In her session, the students learnt that Mental Health is not a destination, but a process. She emphasized on relationship with oneself first, stating that if you want to be happy, work on yourself and then on your close relations. The session was very interactive, all the doubts were well answered by the resource person. The session concluded with question and answer round.
- “Reinventing Human Resource Management in Industry 4.0” Extension Lecture by SACCM
- Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: the real way”
- SACCM holds Training and Development Quiz
- Expert talk on the topic “Leveraging the power of business networking by Startups”
- SACCM Organized an Industrial Visit for the students of BBA 6th semester