Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management organised an interactive session on ‘Social Intelligence- A Systemic Perspective’ on 6th April, 2022 under Shape the Mind Programme. Prof. (Dr). Vishal Kumar, Principal, SACCM, extended a formal welcome to the resource person of the day, Mr. Kashish Vyas, Systemic Therapist and Coach. Ms. Yashika Shah, student coordinator, introduced the resource person to the audience. The resource person began the session by explaining the importance of being aware about ourselves and the people around us. He mentioned that it is imperative to set our boundaries clear. He also explained in a very comprehensive manner that how systemic intervention is useful for modifying systemic intelligence that can help enhance our connection with ourselves and further translates into better social intelligence. The session was followed by a question-answer round where the resource person answered all the queries. Mr. Shivam Berry, student coordinator, extended the vote of thanks. Overall, it was an enriching session which was well coordinated by Dr. Puja Jain, Ms. Swati Gupta and Ms. Richa Jain.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’