Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management started with a week long induction programme for the newly admitted students of B.Com and BBA First Semester on 24-08-2021 with a virtual session on hands on experience on using Microsoft teams. On day 2 of induction Prof. Monica Sethi briefed the students about the college rules and regulations. In the second half of the session, career guidance and placement cell in collaboration with IBS conducted a webinar on ‘Digital Body Language’. Prof Shewtha Sharma, IBS Gurugram, briefed the students about basic etiquettes and body language to be followed in while interacting in a digital session.
- NSS Unit of SACCM in collaboration with Pathkind labs organised a medical camp
- Students of SACCM Brought Laurels to the College in 63rd PU Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival 2022-23
- Honourable Governor Sh. Banwari Lal Ji Purohit Inaugurated The Mother Auditorium
- SACCM accredited with grade A in the NAAC Second Cycle Accreditation
- Industrial Visit to GS Auto International