Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management started with a week long induction programme for the newly admitted students of B.Com and BBA First Semester on 24-08-2021 with a virtual session on hands on experience on using Microsoft teams. On day 2 of induction Prof. Monica Sethi briefed the students about the college rules and regulations. In the second half of the session, career guidance and placement cell in collaboration with IBS conducted a webinar on ‘Digital Body Language’. Prof Shewtha Sharma, IBS Gurugram, briefed the students about basic etiquettes and body language to be followed in while interacting in a digital session.
- Organized Webinar on ‘Skill Sets Required to Sustain in Banking and Finance Sector: A Rendezvos with Reality’
- Organized A National Webinar on ‘SWAMI VIVEKANANDA : A YOUTH ICON’
- Webinar on ‘ICT Integration for Effective Teaching Learning Process’ under the aegis of IQAC of SACCM
- SACCM welcomed the arrival of 2022
- SACCM Holds Inter Section Subject Quiz (ISSQ) 2021