The young entrepreneurship network of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management (SACCM), Ludhiana, organized an extension lecture on the theme “How to start a New Venture” on 12th April, 2021 in collaboration with e-cell for the students enrolled under incubation centre and B Com Ist Semester. Miss Tania Bedi, an alumina of the College was the e-Resource Person. More than 100 students participated in the interactive session. This lecture brought a perfect opportunity for the virtual audience to learn about an array of challenges faced by individuals while starting a new venture. She shared her experience regarding opening of new venture. She also accentuated on problems faced by individuals in starting business in this Covid pandemic times and shared her profound knowledge in providing solution for the same by giving real life examples. She also covered strategies to capture the market share. She stated that India is being seen as a pioneer in digital marketplace because of emerging market like Instagram. The session turned out to be very interactive and informative.
- “Reinventing Human Resource Management in Industry 4.0” Extension Lecture by SACCM
- Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: the real way”
- SACCM holds Training and Development Quiz
- Expert talk on the topic “Leveraging the power of business networking by Startups”
- SACCM Organized an Industrial Visit for the students of BBA 6th semester