The young entrepreneurship network of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management (SACCM), Ludhiana, organized an extension lecture on the theme “How to start a New Venture” on 12th April, 2021 in collaboration with e-cell for the students enrolled under incubation centre and B Com Ist Semester. Miss Tania Bedi, an alumina of the College was the e-Resource Person. More than 100 students participated in the interactive session. This lecture brought a perfect opportunity for the virtual audience to learn about an array of challenges faced by individuals while starting a new venture. She shared her experience regarding opening of new venture. She also accentuated on problems faced by individuals in starting business in this Covid pandemic times and shared her profound knowledge in providing solution for the same by giving real life examples. She also covered strategies to capture the market share. She stated that India is being seen as a pioneer in digital marketplace because of emerging market like Instagram. The session turned out to be very interactive and informative.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’