Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana organized an extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’ for the students of BCom 3rd Semester. Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar, Principal of the college formally welcomed the speaker of the session Dr. Rimpi Mehani Ne’e Chopra, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Ramgarhia Girls College, Ludhiana. She emphasised on the true meaning of Education which aids in development of an individual and makes him/her work ready in this dynamic business environment. Through her illustrious professional experience, Dr. Chopra stated that the importance of business ethics reaches far beyond employee loyalty and morale or the strength of a management team bond as it aids business in following right path and thus, enhances corporate image and profitability. She stated that Corporations establish business ethics to promote integrity among their employees and gain trust from key stakeholders, such as investors and consumers. The lecture was well co-ordinated by Dr. Manpreet Kaur, Dr. Aashish Garg and Dr. Priya Manchanda. The session turned out to be very interactive and informative.
- NSS Unit of SACCM in collaboration with Pathkind labs organised a medical camp
- Students of SACCM Brought Laurels to the College in 63rd PU Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival 2022-23
- Honourable Governor Sh. Banwari Lal Ji Purohit Inaugurated The Mother Auditorium
- SACCM accredited with grade A in the NAAC Second Cycle Accreditation
- Industrial Visit to GS Auto International