The Young Entrepreneurship Network of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management (SACCM), Ludhiana, organized an expert talk on the theme “Idea Validation: Framework & Assessment” in college campus on 15th September 2022 for the students of B.Com 1st Semester. Prof. Dr. Vishal Kumar, Principal of the college formally welcomed the speaker of the session Mr. Sai Hruday Mudam, Senior Executive of Talent Acquisition Department, PTW (Pole to Win International). He was full of enthusiasm and innovative ideas. The session brought a perfect opportunity for the young audience to understand the significance of Idea Generation and Assessment in the process of starting a new venture. He emphasised that innovation is the key to success in this dynamic and highly competitive business environment. He also threw light upon strategies for market entry and target market identification required for a new startup. The lecture was co-ordinated by Mr.Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Leenu Anand, Dr. Priya Manchanda, Ms. Swati Gupta and Mr. Neeraj Bansal. The session turned out to be very interactive and informative.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’