Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana organised ‘Certificate Distribution Ceremony’ for the winners of ‘Cultural Fest cum Talent Hunt Competition 2021’. The Fest provided opportunity to students to showcase their talent and select students for various inter college and university level competitions. The events in the Fest included Fine Arts, Heritage, Literary, Public Speaking, Theatrical and Quiz Events. Different sub-events comprised Collage Making, Still Life Drawing, Cartooning, Poster Making, On The Spot Painting, Spot Photography, Clay Modeling, Rangoli, Mehandi, Embroidery, Crochet, Pakhi Designing, Essay Writing, Poem Writing, Short Story, Calligraphy, Poem Recitation, Debate competition, Elocution, Histronics and Mimicry. The events witnessed enormous amount of participation and students went head-to-head against each other to display their talent and won numerous accolades. The cultural fest organizing also provides a platform to the student organizers in building team spirit, leadership quality, and coordinating capacity. A total of 40 winners and 21 students of organizing committee were felicitated in the ceremony. The event was coordinated by Dr. Meenu Singla and Ms. Monica Sethi along with other faculty incharges. Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar, worthy Principal of the college congratulated the Cultural Fest Team and motivated the prize winners with his visionary words and assured the students that diverse student activities shall be organized in the time to come for their holistic development.
- Meditation must be practised, as it can bring wonders: Students of SACCM Visited Swami Vivekanand Pyramid for Meditation Session
- Sri Aurobindo College conducted a session on “Revisiting Gender Empowerment through the lens of interdependence”
- The Incubation Cell of SACCM organised an interactive Session under Alumni Mentorship Series
- NSS INDUCTION PROGRAMME and ENROLMEN DRIVE 2022-23
- Expert Talk on “Idea Validation: Framework & Assessment”