areer Guidance and Placement Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management conducted a seminar on the topic “Optimizing job search on various online platforms” on 22nd March 2022. Mr. Shambu Tiwari, Director IBT, was the resource person for the session. He appraised the students of the various employability skills required to be a part of corporate world in this dynamic and tough environment. He also discussed the importance of social networking and the role it plays in job search. Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar, welcomed the scholarly speaker in his own charismatic style. He also motivated the students to enhance the employability skills which will be essential key to be successful in their career. The eminent speaker, Prof. Tiwari, unrolled the success mantras to be successful in life stating that 5 years of job even before starting your venture will help you learn the practical nitty gritty of business world. Mr. Sanjay Gupta coordinated the whole event. Ms. Esha Jain thanked the speaker for his zealous talk.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’