areer Guidance and Placement Cell of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management conducted a seminar on the topic “Optimizing job search on various online platforms” on 22nd March 2022. Mr. Shambu Tiwari, Director IBT, was the resource person for the session. He appraised the students of the various employability skills required to be a part of corporate world in this dynamic and tough environment. He also discussed the importance of social networking and the role it plays in job search. Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar, welcomed the scholarly speaker in his own charismatic style. He also motivated the students to enhance the employability skills which will be essential key to be successful in their career. The eminent speaker, Prof. Tiwari, unrolled the success mantras to be successful in life stating that 5 years of job even before starting your venture will help you learn the practical nitty gritty of business world. Mr. Sanjay Gupta coordinated the whole event. Ms. Esha Jain thanked the speaker for his zealous talk.
- “Reinventing Human Resource Management in Industry 4.0” Extension Lecture by SACCM
- Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: the real way”
- SACCM holds Training and Development Quiz
- Expert talk on the topic “Leveraging the power of business networking by Startups”
- SACCM Organized an Industrial Visit for the students of BBA 6th semester