SACCM prepares students to acquire right knowledge, skills, attitude and values. The college has planned out various activities and exercises through which the student’s knowledge is not just restricted to information and facts but makes the student learn application of concepts to real life situations. The college also has in its curriculum exercises independent thinking, public speaking leadership building which help students to hone up their communication, analytical and leadership skills. The college has designed systems which instill the right attitude and values amongst students. SACCM students are trained to be hard-working, disciplined, merit oriented, responsible, adaptive, positive thinkers and good team players.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’