INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR B.COM/BBA FIRST SEMESTER 2016
Applicants seeking admission to B.COM/BBA First Semester are required to apply through the online route only (link is available at the bottom of this page). Before proceeding with online application filling process, applicants must read the below mentioned detailed instructions very carefully, else they will not be able to complete the online application filling process successfully.
STAGE I-ONLINE SUBMISSION
- To apply for both B.Com and BBA Programmes/Courses, applicant must select both the programmes by using “Shift Key”.
- For filling up the online form, the applicant will have to create an account by stating Login/User Id and a password. He/she must keep a record of the same. This Login/User Id and password can be used by the applicant to login again in case he/she had quit the online application filling process before reaching the final stage. This will save unnecessary refilling of the particulars all over again and the applicant can resume from the stage where he/she has left the form filling process.
- To fill up particulars regarding your ‘Date of Birth’, first of all select the month and year of birth and then select your date of birth.
- Applicant must upload his/her latest Passport Size photograph, at the place indicated, on the Online Admission Form as it is mandatory.
- After filling up online application form the applicant will have to make online payment of ‘Application Fee’. Modes of payment can be ATM cum Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- After filling up all the fields in the Online Application Form, Final Application page will open. Here, the applicant is required to read carefully the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and confirm the same by clicking the checkbox given at the end.
- In order to verify that the particulars entered by applicant in all the required fields of the Online Application Form are correct, the applicant is advised to click information fields displayed on the left side of the screen to verify and edit if any fields have been wrongly filled by him/her.
- After confirming information filled in all fields, applicant has to click ‘Print Application Form’ option to take the Print out of the online filled form. In case applicant has applied for B.Com as well as BBA Course, he/she is supposed to take two printouts – one for B.Com and another for BBA.
STAGE II-PHYSICAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- After filling up the Online Form, the Applicant is required to take a printout of it, affix his/her latest photograph on the print out of the form and attach the enclosures (in the given order only) mentioned below:
- Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2*
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth
- Character Certificate cum School leaving certificate from the School last attended
- Migration Certificate (In case of students from other State Boards)
- Affidavit** in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit** in case of Gap Year after +2 stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years. (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area. Income affidavit by parent sworn before First Class Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Before submitting the print out of the form along with enclosures, the applicant is required to put his/ her signatures under the ‘Undertaking by the Applicant’. Father/ Guardian of the applicant is also required to read ‘Undertaking by Father/ Guardian’ and sign the same.
- Before submission of Print out of the online admission form in college office, please ensure that Applicant as well as the parents have put their signatures at the appropriate places.
- Applicant must submit the signed Print out of the Complete Form along with the enclosures on or before the LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION i.e. 1st July 2016 in the college office latest by 2 PM. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Applicants in their own interest are advised to retain a photocopy of the Admission Form for their record.