INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR B.COM/BBA FIRST SEMESTER 2017
Applicants seeking admission to B.COM/BBA First Semester are required to apply through the online route only (link is available at the bottom of this page). Before proceeding with online application filling process, applicants must read the below mentioned detailed instructions very carefully, else they will not be able to complete the online application filling process successfully.
STAGE I-ONLINE SUBMISSION
- To apply for both B.Com and BBA Programmes/Courses, applicant must select both the programmes.
- For filling of online application form, The applicant will have to create a password and fill the required information.After submission of information Login Id will be generated by system. Login ID and Password will be sent to registered mobile number and e-mail id of the applicant.This Login/User ID and password can be used by the applicant to login again, in case he/she quits the online application filling process before reaching the final stage. This will save unnecessary refilling of the particulars all over again and the applicant can resume from the stage where he/she has left the form filling process.
- To fill up particulars regarding your ‘Date of Birth’, first of all select the month and year of birth and then select your date of birth.
- Applicant must upload his/her latest Passport Size photograph and scanned Signature, at the place indicated, on the Online Admission Form. This is mandatory.
- After filling up online application form the applicant will have to make online payment of ‘Application Fee’ of Rs. 500 for Single Program i.e. B.Com/BBA and Rs. 600 for both the Programmes. Modes of payment can be ATM cum Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- After filling up all the fields in the Online Application Form, Final Application page will open. Here, the applicant is required to read carefully the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and confirm the same by clicking the checkbox given at the end.
- In order to verify that the particulars entered by applicant in all the required fields of the Online Application Form are correct, the applicant is advised to click on link “Click Here” to check/edit, if required.
- After confirming information filled in all fields, applicant has to click ‘Print Application Form’ option to take the Print out of the online filled form. In case applicant has applied for B.Com as well as BBA Course, he/she is supposed to take two printouts – one for B.Com and another for BBA.
Please note after taking print out of application form no editing/modification will be possible.
STAGE II-PHYSICAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- After filling up the Online Form, the Applicant is required to take a printout of it, affix his/her latest photograph on the print out of the form and attach the self attested copies of enclosures except the affidavit, which is required to be submitted in original (in the given order only) mentioned below:
- Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2*
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth
- Character Certificate cum School leaving certificate from the School last attended
- Migration Certificate (In case of students from other State Boards)
- Affidavit** in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit** in case of Gap Year after +2 stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years. (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area. Income affidavit by parent sworn before First Class Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Certificate issued by civil surgeon of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Cancer /AIDS/Thalassemia patient
- Certificate by SDO/Tehsildar of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Border Area
- Certificate by Principal/D.E.O. of his/her area, seeking admission in category of Rural Area after fulfilling following conditions
Only those candidates will be considered in this category, which have passed their Matriculation and +2 examination from those rural schools that do not fall in the area of the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee/Small Town/Notified Area. Further, the candidates should have been studying in such school for atleast five years before passing the last examination. A candidate claiming such benefit will have to produce a certificate from the D.E.O./Principal of the concerned institute of the area certifying that the school from where the candidate has passed the Matriculation and +2 examination, falls within the aforesaid rural area.
- Before submitting the print out of the form along with enclosures, the applicant is required to put his/ her signatures under the ‘Undertaking by the Applicant’. Father/ Guardian of the applicant is also required to read ‘Undertaking by Father/ Guardian’ and sign the same.
- Before submission of Print out of the online admission form in college office, please ensure that Applicant as well as the parents have put their signatures at the appropriate places.
- Applicant must submit the signed Print out of the Complete Form along with the enclosures on any working day till 4th July 2017 between 09:30 AM to 2:00 PM in the college office. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Applicants in their own interest are advised to retain a photocopy of the Admission Form for their record.
Do’s and Don’ts
For online Application Form filling related query, you can contact Prof. Vijay Chhabra at mobile No:- 8872654589 (only for technical enquiry) from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Any other query/document related query call at 0161-2804226,0161-28042227.
The e-link for admission to B.Com/BBA First Semester will become operational from 4th June, 2017 at 0900 hrs