The College also awards Academic Roll of Honour and College Color for outstanding achievements in Extra Curricular Activities and Sports.
ACADEMIC Roll of Honour*
The Academic Roll of Honour* is awarded to
1. Students obtaining any of the Top Three University Positions in Aggregates in B.Com/ B.B.A (Aggregate of First, Second and Third Year) in University Exams irrespective of the marks obtained.
A student obtaining the highest marks in Aggregates in B.Com/ B.B.A. (Aggregate of First, Second and Third Year) in College with at least 80% marks.
2. A student obtaining the Gold Medal (First Position in University) in B.Com Honours-Business Finance and Accounting/ Marketing Management (Aggregate of Second and Third Year) irrespective of the marks obtained.
A student obtaining the Highest marks in Honours-Business Finance and Accounting/Marketing Management (Aggregate of Second and Third Year) with at least 75% marks in the respective Honours subject and 80% marks in B.Com General (Aggregate of First, Second and Third Year).
*For award of Academic Roll of Honour to the students in semester system classes, the aggregate result of all the six semesters in B. Com/ BBA course and aggregate result of IIIrd , IVth, Vth and VIth semesters in B Com Honours Course will be considered.
COLLEGE COLOUR IN EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Fine Arts– On the Spot Painting, Still Life Painting Poster Making, Landscaping, Rangoli, Collage making and Cartooning etc.
Literary Events- Public Speaking i.e. Paper Reading, Declamation, Debates, Elocution, Poem Recitation and Quiz etc.
Musical Events: Light Vocal, Shabad/Bhajan, Group Singing, Folk Singing, Classical Singing, Instrumental Music, Gidha, Bhangra, Folk Dance, Classical Dance etc.
Theatrical Items: Drama, Skit, Play, Mimicry, Histrionics etc.
Heritage Items: Mehandi etc.
Leadership Lab: Any project handled in a group independently depicting leadership qualities, Distinguished performance in social welfare activities or having been declared the Best NSS Volunteer in at least two years.
COLLEGE COLOUR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A student obtaining the First position in Inter Zonal (University level)/ North Zone Inter University/ All India Inter University/ State level/ National level events individually for activities mentioned above.
- Every member of the team obtaining First position in Inter Zonal (University level)/ North Zone Inter University/ All India Inter University/ State level/ National level events is eligible for College Colour.
- A student having scored at least 25 marks (for individual as well as team events) in all the three years combined. For calculating score of 25 marks, the proficiency of student in one particular activity is considered. The scores criteria is as follows:
First Prize 3 5 7 —- — Second Prize 2 3 5 7 10 Third Prize 1 2 3 5 7 Consolation Prize – 1 2 3 4
- College Colour is also given to the student who is adjudged Best Volunteer/ Camper in National Integration Camp, Advanced Youth Leadership Camps organized by the University or State Government and all those who participate in the Republic Day Parade.
- College Colour is also given to the students who have been the members of the team adjudged as the Best Team in National Integration Camp, Preliminary and Advanced Youth Leadership Camps organized by the University or State Government.
COLLEGE COLOUR IN SPORTS
1. A student obtaining any of the following positions is awarded College Colour :
- First Position in Senior National / State / University Level Events (Individual items)
- Members of team securing the First Position in National / All India / Inter University/ Intra University Championships
- Record Holder of University/ State/National/ Inter National events
- Students selected as the Members of National Team
2. A student having scored at least 25 marks (for individual as well as team events) in all the three years combined. For calculating score of 25 marks, the proficiency of student in one particular activity is considered. The scores criteria is as follows:
|Prize/Events||Intra College||District Level / Inter College Competitions||State Level / University Level Events /Tournaments||North Zone Inter University Events/ Tournaments)||All India Inter University/ National Level Events/ Tournaments|
| ALL THE ABOVE STATED PRIZES ARE GIVEN TO THE STUDENTS WHO SATISFY ABOVE MENTIONED CRITERIA SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
(a) At least 75% Attendance in the year of achievements
(b) Good Moral Conduct
Roll of Honour/ College Colour- Physical forms
- Display on Roll of Honour/ College Colour Board
- Merit Certificate (separate certificates to be printed for this purpose)
- Academic Roll of Honour – Silver Memento and Wooden Trophy (as per the amount mentioned in reward policy)
- College Colour – Embroidered College Insignia on best available woolen garment
- Entry into Academic Roll of Honour Book/ College Colour Book
- Prize as per the College Reward Policy