ADMISSIONS TO B.COM/BBA FOR THE SESSION 2019-20
How to Apply online Video
“Use Mozilla Firefox for applying online otherwise your information may not be saved appropriately”
The e-link for First Semester applicant for “Online Admissions” will remain active till 1st July, 2019 Midnight. Applicant will not be able to fill his/her online admission form after the said date and time.
MUST READ IF YOU ARE APPLYING/HAVE APPLIED FOR BOTH B.COM AND BBA COURSES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR B.COM/BBA Ist SEMESTER 2018
(B.Com Honours can be opted in IIIrd semester, by the students once admitted in the Ist Semester.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR B.COM/BBA 1st , 3rd & 5th SEMESTER FOR STUDENTS FROM OTHER COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES (AGAINST VACANT SEATS, IF ANY)
Applicants seeking admission to B.COM/BBA 1ST ,3rd ,5Th Semester are required to apply through the online route only (link is available at the bottom of this page). Before proceeding with online application filling process, applicants must read the below mentioned detailed instructions very carefully, else they will not be able to complete the online application filling process successfully.
STAGE I-ONLINE FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM
- The applicant will have to create an account by stating Login/User ID and password. Login ID and Password will be sent to registered e-mail id of the applicant. This Login/User ID and password can be used by the applicant to login again, in case he/she quits the online application filling process before reaching the final stage. This will save unnecessary refilling of the particulars all over again and the applicant can resume from the stage where he/she has left the form filling process.
- After filling up online application form the applicant will have to make online payment of ‘Application Fee’ of Rs. 500 for Single Program i.e. B.Com/BBA and Rs. 700 for both the Programmes. Modes of payment can be ATM cum Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking only. No cash payment is accepted.
- After making online payment, take the print out of application form and undertaking/declaration.
In case you have applied for both B.Com and BBA, two printed copies of application form are to be taken.
STAGE II-PHYSICAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM IN COLLEGE CAMPUS
- Printed copy of the application form and undertaking/declaration duly signed is required to be submitted in the college campus along with the following (required) documents. it, and attach the self attested copies of enclosures except the affidavit, which is required to be submitted in original (in the given order only) mentioned below:
- Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2*
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or any other valid proof i.e. Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate (In case of students from other State Boards)
- Copy of Aadhaar card (UID)
- In case, you have applied under any of the below categories, attach requisite certificate/proof pertaining to that
- Affidavit** in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit** in case of Gap Year after +2 stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years. (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area. Income affidavit by parent sworn before First Class Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Certificate issued by civil surgeon of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Cancer /AIDS/Thalassemia patient
- Certificate by SDO/Tehsildar of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Border Area
- Certificate by Principal/D.E.O. of his/her area, seeking admission in category of Rural Area after fulfilling following conditions Only those candidates will be considered in this category, which have passed their Matriculation and +2 examination from those rural schools that do not fall in the area of the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee/Small Town/Notified Area. Further, the candidates should have been studying in such school for atleast five years before passing the last examination. A candidate claiming such benefit will have to produce a certificate from the D.E.O./Principal of the concerned institute of the area certifying that the school from where the candidate has passed the Matriculation and +2 examination, falls within the aforesaid rural area.
* Internet copy of 10+2 Detailed Marks Sheet attested by the Principal of the school last attended can be provisionally accepted. The original attested copy to be submitted at the time of admission interview.
** Affidavit must be taken on oath or sworn before a First Class Magistrate/SDO/Tehsildar and must be submitted in original.
- Applicant must submit the signed Print out of the Complete Form along with the enclosures on any working day till 2nd July 2019 between 09:30 AM to 2:00 PM in the college office. Applications received after the last date will not be considered for further process.
- Applicants in their own interest are advised to retain a photocopy of the Admission Form for their record.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Before starting with online application filling process, make sure you have Credit/Debit Card or Net banking facility for online payment of Application Fee.
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates are required to keep scanned copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph, signature, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Character certificate, Migration certificate, Gap year certificate (if any), Certificate/Affidavit if applying under any reserved category in JPG/PNG format. Do not use photograph in school uniform.
- Do keep record of your User/Login Id and password created for the purpose of filling online application form (explained in point No. 1)
- DO NOT PRESS THE ‘REFRESH/’OR ‘BACK’ BUTTON while filling the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- While entering total maximum marks, total marks obtained and subject wise marks obtained in 10+2, applicant must fill marks of ALL SUBJECTS studied (including the additional/optional subjects) strictly as per 10+2 Detailed Marks Card.
For online Application Form filling related query, you can contact Prof. Vijay Chhabra at mobile No:- 8872654589 (only for technical enquiry) from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Any other query/document related query call at 0161-2804226,0161-28042227.
The e-link for admission to B.Com/BBA First Semester will become operational from 4th June, 2017 at 0900 hrs