Instructions For filling Online Application Form
1. Before the final submission of online application form, it is mandatory for the applicant to upload the following documents in the desired format only:
i. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
ii. Detailed Marks Sheet of 10+2* – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
iii. Migration Certificate (In case of students from other State Boards) – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
iv. Character Certificate from the institution last attended by the applicant (in case, character certificate not issued by the school well in time, applicants may submit the declaration form for the same (format available on college website under admission tab) – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
v. Aadhaar card (UID) – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
vi. NCC / NSS Certificates, if any – In jpeg/jpg/pdf format
vii. Digital photograph of the applicant – in jpg/jpeg format
viii. Signatures of the applicant and the parents – in jpg/jpeg format
ix. In case, you have applied under any of the below categories, attach requisite certificate/proof pertaining to that:
- Affidavit** in case of Single Girl Child or a Girl Child out of the Only Two Girl Children of your parents confirming/authenticating it. (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Affidavit** in case of Gap Year after +2 stating the reasons for occurrence of gap year/years. (Click here to get the Proforma for this affidavit)
- Caste Certificate, in case applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste/Tribe from S.D.O. Civil or Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar of his/her area.
- Certificate issued by civil surgeon of his/her area, if seeking admission in category of Cancer /AIDS/Thalassemia patient
- Certificate by Principal/D.E.O. of his/her area, seeking admission in category of Rural Area after fulfilling following conditions: -Only those candidates will be considered in this category, who have passed their Matriculation and +2 examination from those rural schools that do not fall in the Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee/Small Town/Notified Area. Further, the candidates should have been studying in such school for at least five years before passing the last examination. A candidate claiming such benefit will have to produce a certificate from the D.E.O./Principal of the concerned institute of the area certifying that the school from where the candidate has passed the Matriculation and +2 examination, falls within the aforesaid rural area.
- Certificate by SDO/Tehsildar of his/her area, if seeking admission in the category of ‘Border Area’
* Internet copy of 10+2 Detailed Marks Sheet attested by the Principal of the school last attended can be provisionally accepted. The original attested copy to be submitted at the time of admission interview.
** Affidavit must be taken on oath or sworn before a First-Class Magistrate / SDO / Tehsildar and must be submitted in original.
- Thereafter, the applicant will have to make online payment of ‘Application Fee’ of INR 600 for Single Programme i.e. B. Com/BBA and INR 800 for both the Programmes. Modes of payment include ATM cum Debit/Credit Card or UPI or Internet Banking only. No cash payment is accepted.
- Once the payment is made, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement via text message/e-mail.
- Applicant is required to keep a hard copy of the application form, undertaking/declaration and self-attested copies of all the enclosures for record purpose. There is no need to submit the hard copy of the application form in the college campus, unless specifically demanded by the college.
- Students applying under a specific category (as mentioned above) must keep the category certificate in original (if admitted) and present it to the college, whenever demanded.
Note: All the above guidelines are subject to change as per Panjab University Admission Guidelines, as and when notified.