To celebrate the completion of India’s 75 years of independence and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements, GOI initiated series of events under the aegis of ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’. To jump on the bandwagon, students of Creative Forum of Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, created a selfie corner on the theme of ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ as the inaugural event which is to be followed by series of events to mark the celebrations of this monumental occasion. The campaign is envisioned to build personal connection with Tiranga as an embodiment of our commitment to nation- building. Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Kumar motivated the students to promote awareness about the Indian National Flag and appraised them for creating a selfie corner that invoked the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of faculty. Mrs. Esha Jain, Coordinator: Creative Forum, applauded students for their exemplary efforts.
- Roadmap to Civil Service Examination: An Expert Talk
- Students of SACCM brought laurels to the college in Panjab University Zonal Youth and Heritage Festival
- Playdown: Alumni XI VS SACCM XI
- NSS Visit to Baal Bhawan and Swami Vivekanand Old Age Home
- Extension lecture on the theme ‘Ethics, Education and Business’